The history of the house U Černého Medvěda dates back to the end of the 16th century. The house at the beginning of the 19th century served as a farmhouse. It is the biggest pride of the town monument zone in Jablonné nad Orlicí. The logo itself is based both on the character of the village and the inscription on the preserved beam, which speaks of the architectural intervention of 1758 by master Johan Doleček of the Mistrovice. And it is from this time that the characteristic facade with the arcade and the terrace on the first floor, which is part of the hotel rooms, remains. We want our guests to take away their unforgettable atmosphere with a long past.